Fully automatic pouring system PUMA pouring machine 15 and 25
- Modern pouring technology (patented)
- Independent tilting, vertical and cross axis, with virtual ladle spout turning point and low pouring height
- Process orientated automation with integrated quality control
- Customer adapted iron delivery
- Full flexibility
- PUMA 15 Ladle capacity up to 3300 lbs (1.500 kg)
- PUMA 25 Ladle capacity up to 5500 lbs (2.500 kg)
The PUMA pouring machine, compared with other pouring systems, has very many important differences and unique features.
The PUMA is the only pouring machine having independent axis and one side ladle holding, for a free programmable ladle pouring movement, with virtual ladle spout turning point and pouring height adjustment. It can also reach far located pouring cups with a low pouring height.
The PUMA allows the highest flexibility; change of material can be performed very quickly, by only changing the ladle.
With the SENSOR SCAN automatic pouring system the pouring is performed fully automatic, and this in function of the momentary mold rate. An absolute clean and controlled pouring is achieved.
End of pour by weight measurement
The PUMA can be equipped with the weighing system, for ending the pouring by weight measurement (often the here achieved metal savings, allow a quick payback of the entire installation).
For very fast molding lines, synchronous pouring with the move of the line. Allows to make up time for the iron supply.
Integrated quality control
As a standard, the relevant data of each pour are memorized, allowing an uninterrupted quality control and quality assurance, with the necessary documentation.
- Display Controller, as interface to the operator, with representation of the pouring process.
- MODEM connection, for remote maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Treatment of nodular iron directly in the PUMA pouring ladle, saves a second transferring of the iron and lowers the temperature drop.
- Compact design; PUMA needs very little floor space.
- Designed for all kind of molding lines. For cycled and continuous driven lines. For pouring grey and nodular iron, steel and aluminium.